Zhangjiagang Jinyate Machinery Co., Ltd

About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsAuto Oil Filling Machine

2.2KW Auto Oil Filling Machine 1900x1800x2200mm Size High Precision YGF18-6

China Zhangjiagang Jinyate Machinery Co., Ltd certification
China Zhangjiagang Jinyate Machinery Co., Ltd certification
Customer Reviews
Your machine quality is very good and technical team very professional, hope our products sell well!

—— Shiferaw Habte

I have worked with them for five years, their juice and carbonated machine help me spread my busniess acorss Africa, this year we place an 24000BPH carbonated line, looking forward to the machine installation in our factory early.

—— Umesh

I'm Online Chat Now

2.2KW Auto Oil Filling Machine 1900x1800x2200mm Size High Precision YGF18-6

2.2KW Auto Oil Filling Machine 1900x1800x2200mm Size High Precision YGF18-6
2.2KW Auto Oil Filling Machine 1900x1800x2200mm Size High Precision YGF18-6

Large Image :  2.2KW Auto Oil Filling Machine 1900x1800x2200mm Size High Precision YGF18-6

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Jinyate
Certification: CE,ISO,SGS
Model Number: YGF18-6
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set/Sets
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: PE film wrapping,Standard wooden boxes packaging
Delivery Time: 30-45 working days
Supply Ability: 15 Set/Sets per Month
Detailed Product Description
Capacity: 3000-3500BPH Filling Type: Piston Volumetric Filling,rotary Type
Filling Material: Oil,Sauce,Vinegar,fruit&vegetable Paste Function: Filling ,capping
Filling Valve: Using Cam To Force Down Power: 2.2kw
Weight: 2000kg Overall Dimensions (LxWxH): 1900x1800x2200mm
High Light:

oil bottle filling machine


oil bottling equipment


YGF18-6 Sunflower Oil Processing Machine / Edible Oil Filling Machine






1. This 2-in-1 unit machine is suitable for filling paste or oil product, such as ketchup, jam, fruit


and vegetable paste, cooking oil, honey, corn soup, peanut paste, sauce. It also can be used for


pulp, edible bird's nest, aloe, rice wine and so on.


2. Piston volumetric filling,rotary type





1. It can be used for fixed amount small package filling,straight line type


filling,mechamcal,electric,apparatus control of all sorts of viscous and nonviscous,erosive liquid,such as


plant oil chemlcal,liquid,daily chemical industry.


2. It is rather simple and rapid to change items,the design is quite distinct,the property is Very


advantageous,its appearance corresponds to international concept for mechanlcal equlpment.


3. It has applied SIEMENS PLC computerlzed control,from germany. It has intellectual,protection function.


4. Vacuum drop prevention device guarantees there Should be absolutely no drop or leakage during




5. There is a switch for step progressive type suppiy and continuous supply.It can be Set Optionally.


6. It has applied imported pneumatic control parts. It has applied German technique on photoelectric




7. Nalional patenled double speed technique has greatly increased production effciency.


8. This machine is suitable for many items,the adjustment is rapid and high efnclent. Electrlcal volume


adjustment System.


9. Photoelectric inspection system has applid TURCK products of germany. Can be used together with the


cover screwing &pressing machine,Leakage inspection macine,Aluminum foil operang sealing machine.



Technical parameter


Model YGF18-6
Capacity/1L BOTTLE 3000BPH
Filling head 18
Capping head 6
Filling time 5 second(approx)(100ml/min)
Filling temperature 18-20℃
Filling tank Semi closed type filling tank, using worm gear to adjust the height
Filling valve Using cam to force down
Gas consumption 100NL/min(5-6Kg/cm²)(take 100EA as the base)
Power 2.2Kw
Weight 2000 Kg

Overall dimensions(LxWxH)



Warranty period is 12 months from the date of shipment.
After we receipt 30% advance deposit, we will start to produce. When the machine is completed, buyers come to observe and test machine by themselves, until the machine is running OK, we will arrange the shipment after the buyer pay for the other 70% balance.
The seller should supply the parts which is damaged non-contrived and is included in the standard configuration of this machine without any charges. The seller pay for freight in China, and the buyer should pay the freight out of China.
The seller will send technician to seller to maintain the machine within one week after receiving the visa to your company during the warranty period of this machine.
The seller should supply spare parts and service of maintenance to buyer out of warranty period, but the buyer should pay for the cost of parts and freight out of China and pay the roundtrip tickets between China and buyer, lodging and dinner, medical treatment, etc.


















Contact Details
Zhangjiagang Jinyate Machinery Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Jane

Tel: +8613773269731

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)