Still Water / Mineral Water Bottling Filling Machine Production Line
Price ,Small Monobloc CGF8-8-3
1. this is our smallest monobloc, it integrates rising filling capping three functions in one unit, it has 8 rising heads, 8 filling heads, 3 capping heads, can fill 3000 bottles per hour, it's a ideal equipment for small scale production.
2. The machine is mainly used for bottling non-gas liquid, such as mineral water, pure water, still water, flavor water, various juiced beverage etc.It can also be used for bottling water ,such as pure water and mineral water.
3. It adopts hanging type conveying-bottle structure to make changing bottle model more convenient, faster and more east.
4. The advanced OMRON programmed controller (PLC) is adopted to control the machine to run automaticly.
5. Transducer is uesd in bottle entering chains to adjust speed to make the operation of moving bottle steadily and reliably.
6. It is convenient to operate with higher auromation because everypart of the machine is inspected to run with photo electicity.
7. The machine can be produced acoording to your requiements,because we are professional beverage processing manufacture.
||PET plastic bottle
||mineral water, pure water, still water, flavor water, various juice
About Rinser Station
Neck Control with plastic snap on the gripper.
Water distributor combined with Food Grade Rubber plate & SUS304 cover.
SUS304 water collecting tray
Spraying inject design, can completely washing the bottles.
Washed water recycling system, for water saving !! (Washed bottle---drip in water tank--water
pump---raw water tank)
About Filler Station
The entire filler is isobar filling system.
High accurate SUS304L construction filling nozzle, make sure high accurate filling level
SUS304L liquid bowl, & pipeline system.
No bottles, no filling
Annulus Liquid bowl, with automatic water level controller
About the Capper
Place & capping system. Automatic caps arranging, feeding.
Electromagnetic capping heads, with burden discharge function,
All 304stainless steel construction
No bottle no caps delivery.
Automatic stop when lack of bottle.
Bottles are fed from conveyor chain into the filling machine monoblock via star wheel. Bottle clamp
installed on the rotary wheel of the rinse will grip bottle mouth and make a 180° turn along a guide track to
face the bottle mouth downward. In designated section of the rinse, rinsing water will jet out from special
nozzles to flush bottle inside wall. After rinsing and dripping, bottles gripped by bottle clamp will make
another 180° turn along a guide track to resume bottle mouth facing up position. Clean bottles are
discharged out of the rinse by a star wheel to feed the filler. After entering the filler, bottles are retained by
neck supporting carrier plates, which are actuated by bottle carrier mechanism to raise them to engage
with filling valves. Filling valves are opened by bottle presence signals. After finishing filling, valves are
closed by valve closing mechanism to further stop venting to complete the filling process. Bottle carrier
mechanism is lowered by a cam to disengage filled bottles with filling valves. Then bottles are transferred
into the capper by a neck handling star wheel. Anti-rotation blades on capping heads will seize the
bottleneck to prevent it from rotation and hold it in a upright position. The twist-on capping head will make
revolving and rotating movement along with the machine to finish the complete capping process of cap
picking, placing, twisting, and disengaging under the control of a cam. A discharge star wheel discharges
finished bottles onto discharge conveyor belt to be conveyed out of the filling monoblock.
Our main products
1. bottling minereal/pure water production line (500ml, 1000ml,2000ml);
2. barrel mineral/ pure water production line (3L,5L,10L,19L,)
3. bottling carbonated beverage production line (like coca cola);
4. bottling juice production line;
5. canning beverage production line;
6. glass bottle beverage production line;
7. carbonated beverage and juice production auxiliary plants
welcome you have a further learn to us... ...