Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mineral Water Treatment Plant||Filtering System:||Quartz Sand , Carbon, Sodium Ion,precision|
|Processing Capacity:||10m³/h||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Usage:||Mineral / Drinking Water Process||Material:||SS304|
Normally the ultrafiltration is used to produce mineral water and spring water. Driven by pressure,it is a
process of discharging impurity through different diameter hole on the ultrafiltration membrane. At
present, the hollow-fiber type of polysulfones are widely used in water treatment industry.
1. We can design and produce the water treatment system according to customer’s raw water quality
report or customer requirement with World health organization living instant-drinking water standard.
2. All the valves, pipeline will be with stainless steel SUS304 or SUS316L, with compact structure.
3. All the machine will be PLC controlled, can be operated automatically, and also have installed with
conductivity meter monitor, pressure gauge and flow meter. All the parameter in the machine can be
4. With the high pressure pump, the raw water will be pumped into the quartz sand filter, passing through
the quartz sand in the filter, any particle more than 20 um will be filtered, such as sediment, manganese,
rust, colloid material, mechanical impurities, suspended solid,etc.
5. And then the water will pass through the active carbon filter, which will adsorb the smell and chemical
residualin the water;
6. With the third step of sodium filter, the heavy metal content in the water will be reduced, which will result
the water more health for drinking;
7. With the above three pre-treatment, the water is more clean than used to.
But still not arrive the best condition. During the whole process, one of the major process is hollow
ultrafiltration with special membrane, to protect the membrane in the hollow ultrafiltration more better, we
have to add the precise filter, which is used for cleaning the final big volume substance in water.
8. After the above 4 treatment, the water will be pumped into hollow ultrafiltration device, and then about
70% of the raw water will come to be mineral water, others will be waste water and then drain out of the
water treatment system.
9.The membrane in the hollow ultrafiltration device will be with 0.001 micron pore size, after this process,
99.2% of the heavy metal ion, cancerogen, etc in water will be absolutely removed.
|Quartz sand filter||To remove the particulate solids from waste water|
|Active carbon filter||To remove the chlrine and the smell of water|
|Sodium filter||To soften the water, and exchange the calcium ion & magnesium ion|
To clear the granules bigger than 5 µm and also protect the reverse
osmosis device membrane
|Hollow Ultrafiltration device||Used to desalt and sterilizer the water, used for distill water|
|Ozone sterilizer and UV sterilizer||Special for waste water disinfection|
Raw water tank→Raw water pump→Quartz sand filter→Active carbon filter→Sodium filter→Precise
filter→Hollow ultrafiltration device→Ozone sterilizer→UV sterilizer→Mineral water tank