Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Driven Type:||Electric|
|Warranty:||One Year For Free||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Color:||Silver Gray||Function:||Removing Impurities From The Water|
Introduction for the RO water treatment plant
|Operating Pressure||< 300 psig|
|Maximum Recovery||50% - 75%|
|Operating Temperature||2-35 ºC|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||30 psig|
|Design Temperature||25 ºC|
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to silica sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Quartz and Sand filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid and so on
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter and so on
4, Sodium ion filter--reduce the hardness of water
4. Precision filter--prevent any deposition of large Particles, most of the bacteria, and viruses into the RO membrane, The accuracy is 5um, for holding back any large particulates such as large iron, dust, suspended matter, impurity.
5. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane(at least 2.0 Mpa).
6. RO system--RO system is the main part of pure water treatment plant. The RO membrane's desalt rate can reach as high as 99%, it is capable of removing over 99% of ions, bacteria, particles and 98% of organic.
Video of 2000LPH RO purification machine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDaRqEfQBXk&feature=share